Guidelines for posting Deals and Coupon Codes
We welcome to the users who are willing to submit deals and coupon code on this site. But to maintain quality content along with true and real information to our site visitors you must follow the guidelines mentioned below before posting deals and coupon codes. We further requesting you to follow these guidelines carefully failing which we may mark you as spammer and all the post will be deleted without any further notice.
- Do not spam the post by linking too many external links otherwise the post will be deleted and you will be marked as spammer.
- Do not send the visitor by submitting different links for deal store and deal URL. This will misguide the visitors and increase bounce rate.
- Do not submit any link on the deal description or deal content.
- Do not submit the coupon code if any in the deal description or content.
- Submit coupon code only in the coupon code field.
- Post only actual deal link and only working coupon code so that visitors see value to the post or deal.
- Submit expiration date for the deal or coupon code if applicable. Do not mislead the visitors by submitting expired deal or coupon code.
- Check whether the deal store or affiliate store is available or not. If available then you need to choose the related store from drop down list.
- If the deal or affiliate store is not available then you may send us request along with the store logo (250x100px) and a featured image (1200x600px & up to 100kb) to create the store.
- Submit the exact currency of the deal. Put ₹ if you submitting an Amazon.in deal or put $ if you submitting Amazon.com deal.
- Some deals and deal stores may comes from our affiliate networks and we may put our affiliate tag to that deal URL for generating revenue to run this website.
We expect your co-operation to make an useful guidance for our visitors so that both of us receive benefit from the submitted deals and coupon codes and also from this website.